This policy is valid from 1 January 2016– UPDATED
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.
- Giveaways are free of charge when combined with a Product Review.
- Giveaways without a Product Review are subject to a fee; please contact us for prices.
- Giveaways are held for a two week period.
- Please inform us what the prize is when setting up the giveaway and let us know who is eligible to enter- US, Canada or Worldwide. Please note giveaways open to US & Canada will allow the majority of the readers to enter. However,
- We leave this decision up to you since you are the one shipping the prize.
- We are not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize with the review product.
- We select the giveaway winner via a random number draw and notify them by email. When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- The main entry for the giveaway is usually asking the reader to visit your site and comment with their favorite product.
- We can ask the reader like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc. for bonus entries.
- As per Facebook rules, we cannot ask the reader to share on their personal timeline. It’s fine to have them “like” your page or leave a comment on your Facebook wall.
- We cannot ask that the reader make a purchase for a bonus entry as this violates FTC regulations.
- We ask that you ship your prize to the giveaway winner within a reasonable amount of time after the giveaway ends.
- If a gift certificate is offered as the prize its value must cover the cost of at least one item. Discounts will NOT be used as prizes.
- The giveaway prize *must* be at least $25 in value.
- We review family-friendly products only and reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon.
- Reviews are FREE of charge.
- A product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- The minimum value of review products must be equal to $25 or more. This value does not apply to books, DVDs or CDs.
- Please allow 2 to 6 weeks for your review to be completed.
- If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be posted, we will work with you to accommodate your request.
- We will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
- We do not accept sample sizes for review. Full-sized products are required so we can adequately test out the product.
- We are not responsible for any shipping or duty costs. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to sender.
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge. Discounts that require a separate post will be subject to a fee.
- In the case of a negative review, we will contact you by email prior to posting and you have the option to decline the review post.
- Glenda Cates reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
- This blog follows Google Webmaster Guidelines for all links with a material connection.
- Our Book Review Team enjoys reading a variety of genres including but not limited to Suspense/Thrillers, Chick Lit, Historical Fiction, Children & Babies, Self-Help, Humor, Parenting, Christian Fiction, Amish Fiction, Romance, Non-Fiction, etc. As well as Cookbooks.
- Please note that we currently do not accept ebooks or books on pdf.
- If you have a specific date you would like the review to be posted, please let us know when submitting your book pitch and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- I usually have several books on hand at one time to read, and in order to give you a thoughtful and concise review require a reasonable amount of time in which to review your book. Your patience is appreciated, and I will be happy to contact you when my review of your book is online. Book reviews normally take anywhere from 1 to 4 months to be posted depending on how many other Book Reviews I have,
- I will write a honest and unbiased book review and I cannot guarantee a positive review.
- If you wish us to post the review on Amazon, please let me know when the review is completed.
- Giveaways are great to spark interest and build buzz around your book. You are welcome to offer a reader giveaway with the book review. Please let us know how many copies you wish to give away and who is eligible to enter- US, Canada or worldwide. Please note that we do not ship to winners so do not send us an extra copy for the giveaway. We will provide you with the winner’s shipping information at the end of the giveaway.
- In the case where our Book Reviewers cannot accommodate your book review request, we can still post information about your book.
Please contact Glenda Cates
INFO@themommiesreviews.com for all pricing information.