Maggie’s Earth Adventures
Good morning, How are you today? As we begin new School year and not knowing what is happening in Charlies school since the teachers don’t bother to keep us informed when our students are having trouble. I knew I wanted to find some websites for Charlie where he could go and practice things he might be struggling with.
So today I would like to invite you to check out Maggies Earth Adventures as it allows our children to work on Language Arts. Which was brought to my attention by ClickSchooling.
Then, look at the main menu on the right side of the screen and click under “Have you played Maggie’s Games?” There are over a dozen games including:
- Super Match – Find words that rhyme.
- Short Circuit – Match prefixes and suffixes with their meanings to prevent a computer short circuit.
- Fish ‘Em Up – Catch word endings by determining if you have to double the consonant or change the y for the correct spelling.
- Edit Dan’s Copy – Edit Dan’s work for errors in capitalization and punctuation.
- Clean Up Your Grammar – In this game a virtual beach is littered with bad grammar. Help clean up nouns and verbs.
By the way, some of the games are available in Spanish as well!
Thank you for taking the time to read “Maggie’s Earth Adventures”. Now, I have a question for you has your students or children used Maggies’ Earth Adventures and if so what did they like or dislike about it and why?
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates